NTA CMAT 2020
CMAT 2020 Exam date is postponed to Tuesday, January 28, 2020 from earlier Jan 24. There is no change in the exam timing. National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced to conduct CMAT 2020 from 9.30AM to 12.30PM as a computer based test with 100 questions divided in 4 sections with 25 questions in each section.
NTA CMAT 2020 Registration process is open now! NTA CMAT 2020 exam Registration & Application process has started on November 1, 2019 on the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA). The AICTE Common Management Admission Test 2020 is now known as NTA-CMAT as it is conducted by NTA and not by AICTE. CMAT 2020 is one of the most important MBA entrance exams for admission to AICTE approved MBA/PGDM 2020-22 programs. The last date to apply and complete NTA CMAT 2020 Registration is November 30, 2019. CMAT 2020 exam date is January 28, 2020.
CMAT 2020 Form Fee is Rs.1600/- for Male candidates and Rs.1000/- for Female candidates. The fee should be paid online only. The AICTE-CMAT 2020 exam will be conducted in two shifts on the same day. More than 600 MBA/PGDM colleges in India will accept CMAT 2020 exam score. NTA CMAT entrance exam is online computer based test of three hours duration. The Common Admission Test (CMAT) is one of the important national level MBA entrance exams for admission to AICTE approved MBA colleges in India. The exam will be conducted by the newly created testing agency for higher education – The National Testing Agency (NTA) instead of AICTE.
The CMAT 2020 exam pattern is computer based and will have 100 questions equally divided into 4 sections with 25 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in each section. The NTA- CMAT will be held in two shifts on January 28, 2020. The first shift of CMAT 2020 exam will be from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM and the second shift of CMAT 2020 exam is scheduled from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
CMAT registration 2020 dates will remain open for 30 days through out the month of November 2019. You can register for CMAT 2020 online on the NTA CMAT 2020 Exam website. The CMAT 2020 exam registration fee includes the fee for CMAT exam application form and for CMAT exam 2020 registration.
The Common Management Admission Test – CMAT 2020 is the national level MBA entrance exam for MBA admission 2020 in 600 MBA/PGDM colleges offering AICTE approved management programmes. CMAT 2020 application form is clubbed with CMAT Registration form. CMAT 2020 application fee is also included in the CMAT registration process. CMAT 2020 registration and application process can be completed in a few minutes.
CMAT 2020 Registration dates
CMAT 2020 Registration date and the CMAT Application form date are the same. However, there is a difference between the CMAT 2020 registration last date and the CMAT Application Form 2020 Last Date as the CMAT 2020 application form submission will be treated as successful only after making the payment of CMAT Form Fees 2020.
After the CMAT Registration 2020 Last Date is over, NTA allows a grace period of one day to pay the CMAT Registration fee or the CMAT Application Form Fees 2020 which is same. Going by the past trends important CMAT 2020 Registration dates are shared below:
NTA CMAT 2020 Registration Activity
CMAT 2020 Registration Dates
NTA CMAT 2020 Registration start date
November 1, 2019
NTA CMAT Registration 2020 Last date
November 30, 2019 till 11.50 PM
NTA CMAT 2020 Registration Last date to Pay CMAT Form Fee
November 30, 2019
CMAT Registration Fee 2020 (General category)
Rs.1600/- for Boys; Rs.1000/- For Girls
CMAT Registration Fee 2020 (EWS/OBC-NCL)
CMAT Registration Fee 2020 (SC/ST/PwD)
Rs. 800/- for Boys; Rs.700/- for Girls
CMAT Registration Fee 2020 (Transgender)
CMAT Exam Date 2020
January 28, 2020
CMAT Application Form Online Only
No other CMAT registration and application process exists now except the CMAT online application form submission. Besides, CMAT exam registration and application form can be completed in one go or in different stages. You have to complete the CMAT exam application process online only as the CMAT offline application process has been discontinued.
For CMAT exam registration you should visit NTA-CMAT test website. The CMAT Exam registration and CMAT exam application form can be completed only after making payment of CMAT 2020 fee.
How to Fill NTA CMAT 2020 Registration Form
The NTA CMAT form filling procedure and CMAT online registration 2020 process is shared below. However, it may be noted that the candidates have to complete the CMAT online registration 2020 before proceeding to fill in the CMAT application form filling
- Register for NTA CMAT 2020 Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number.
- The candidate should supply all the details while filling the CMAT Application Form and is also required to create PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer.
- After successful submission of the personal details, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
- Complete the Application Form Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form
Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature :
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast).
Note :Upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
Pay Examination Fee by Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Paytm Services :
The candidate has to select Net banking/Debit card/Credit card/UPI/Paytm Services option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and the candidates have to approach the concerned bank for refund of amount. However the candidate has to make another payment/transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated
Important Instructions about NTA CMAT Password
The Application Number printed on the computer generated Confirmation Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Confirmation Page.
Revised NTA CMAT Form Fees 2020
EXAMINATION FEE DETAIL
Fee payable for CMAT – 2020
Processing charges and Goods & Service Taxes (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
CMAT 2020 Registration: 5 Step Process
CMAT 2020 Registration process and CMAT 2020 Application form can be completed in following five steps:
- Apply for CMAT 2020 Online Registration
- Fill up the CMAT 2020 Application form Online
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Pay the CMAT 2020 Registration Fee including Application and exam fee
- Download the CMAT 2020 confirmation page after submission
Step by Step CMAT 2020 Registration Process
Please follow the instructions for each step and proceed to complete your CMAT 2020 Registration and application form:
Step 1: Apply for CMAT 2020 Online Registration
As a new candidate you need to go for ‘New Candidate Registration’. This will open the CMAT 2020 registration form for new candidates. At this page, you should enter all the personal details, create password, and choose a security question and answer to complete the first step of CMAT registration form.
On completion of the form you will receive a message from NTA-CMAT 2020 informing you about your CMAT 2020 Application form number. You can use your application number and password to complete the next steps of application form and all other subsequent logins in future.
Step 2: Fill Up CMAT Application Form
After reviewing your CMAT registration form and finally submitting it, you are directed to the CMAT 2020 Application form. Follow the instructions carefully and fill up all the remaining personal details. You can also complete the CMAT Application Form later with your system generated Application Number and created Password.
You need to choose four test cities in order of preference to appear in CMAT 2020. Be careful while selecting the test cities from drop down menu.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
On this page you have to upload scanned Images of your Photograph and Signature of required size. Please note to upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given later. Also note the following:
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 KB to 200 KB
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 KB to 30 KB
- The photograph should be colored or black/white but should have clear contrast
Step 4: Pay CMAT Registration Fee
CMAT 2020 Registration Fee is Rs.1400/- Details of CMAT Registration fee 2020 are as under:
EXAMINATION FEE DETAIL
Category of the candidate Making CMAT 2020 Application Fee Payment
SC/ST/PwD with more than 40% Disability/Girls/Transgender
Fee payable for CMAT – 2020
Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank and to be borne by the candidate
How to Pay CMAT 2020 Application Fee?
CMAT 2020 Registration fee can be paid online through SBI MOPS -Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/e-Challan. It can be paid also by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan. You have to select Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of CMAT Application fee. CMAT Registration Fee 2020 includes the CMAT 2020 Application Fee and CMAT 2020 Exam fee.
Important Points for CMAT 2020 Registration
Review Each Page: Before finally submitting the CMAT registration and application pages, you should review and verify the details in each page. For example, before submitting the Online Registration Form of CMAT 2020, you must review all your personal details, address, date of birth, mobile number, email Id among others and confirm the action on the page before submission. If you wish to change any particulars, you can do it by clicking on ‘Edit Registration Form’ button.
Click on I Agree: You have to click on the declaration that all the particulars that you have filled in the registration form are correct before final submission.
How to Choose the CMAT 2020 Registration Password?
To login with CMAT Id and password in future, NTA has issued following guidelines to choose the CMAT login password:
- Password must be 8 to 13 character long
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet
- Password must have at least one numeric value
- Password must have at least one special characters eg.!@fr-8,0^&.-
Important Documents for CMAT 2020 Registration
Keep the following documents ready before starting the CMAT 2020 registration process:
- A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during CMAT registration.
- All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for CMAT exam.
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be between 10KB and 200 KB.
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 4 KB and 30 KB.
- A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will enter for CMAT exam Registration.
- A Valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number.
- A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINE.
- A Printer connected to your system as you will have to PRINT 3 copies of CHALLAN in case you are planning to pay by e-challan at the bank