NTA GPAT 2020 ONLINE APPLICATION
GPAT Registration 2020 – The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, GPAT 2020 registration is started on November 1 in online mode and the last date to submit the same is November 30. However, candidates will be able to pay the registration fee till December 1 (upto 11:50 PM). The National Testing Agency (NTA) has notified the GPAT 2020 dates on October 31, the GPAT exam is now scheduled to be conducted on January 28, which was earlier to be conducted on January 24, 2019. Candidates planning to appear for the national level entrance exam for admission to various pharmacy courses will have to go through the process of GPAT 2020 registration. After that, the next crucial step is to be followed, i.e. fill the GPAT application form 2020. Interested candidates will have to comply with the eligibility criteria in order to go on with the process of registration for GPAT 2020. Candidates will be required to provide requisite information, upload documents while filling GPAT 2020 application form and then finally make the payment of application fee. After successful GPAT 2020 registration, candidates might also get a chance to make corrections to GPAT application form 2020 before the last date of submission.
Important Dates for GPAT Registration 2020
Commencement of GPAT 2020 registration
November 1, 2019
Last date to fill application form
November 30, 2019
|Last date of fee transaction||December 1, 2019 (Upto 11:50 PM)|
GPAT 2020 Admit card
December 24, 2019
GPAT 2020 online examination
January 28, 2020 (Earlier it was January 24)
GPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for GPAT 2020 define the minimum requisites that a candidate must fulfill before starting with GPAT registration 2020. In order to appear for GPAT 2020, a candidate has to take note of the following eligibility-
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT
Who is not Qualified
Candidates with a degree in B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) are not to be considered eligible.
It may be noted that NTA does not verify the candidate’s information. So, if an ineligible candidate goes on to fill the GPAT application form 2020, appears in the exams and even qualifies in the result, this doesn’t ensure his or her admission through GPAT 2020. Such a candidate can not claim that because he/ she was not declared disqualified initially, admission should be granted as a matter of right. In such cases, his/ her candidature is bound to be canceled.
Things to keep ready before starting with GPAT Registration 2020
The GPAT 2020 registration will be open for candidates in online mode only. So, candidates will be required to keep certain things ready with them before getting started with the GPAT 2020 application form. The following documents are expected to be required while during GPAT registration 2020:
Qualification details of the candidate
Scanned passport sized photograph (In JPG/JPEG format and size between 10 kb to 200 kb)
Scanned signature (In JPG/JPEG format and size between 4 kb to 30 kb)
A valid email ID (for communication of all sorts of information)
A valid mobile number (for information via SMS)
Payment- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account details
How to do GPAT Registration 2020?
There is a series of steps to be followed by candidates in order to complete the GPAT 2020 registration. Refer to the full procedure of filling the GPAT 2020 application form given below:
Step 1 – GPAT Registration 2020
- Visit the official website of GPAT 2020 at gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates are advised to download the information bulletin before registering for GPAT 2020.
- Enter your basic details like name, parents’ names, DOB, gender, address, Email ID, Aadhaar number (or any other identity proof) and mobile number.
- Next, create a new password, choose a security question and answer it.
- After entering the security pin, hit ‘Submit’.
- A window mentioning all the details provided by the candidate will be displayed onscreen. Verify the parameters listed at the bottom of the page.
- Check the declaration and click on ‘Edit Registration Form’ or ‘Final Submit’, whichever is applicable in their case.
- Another window prompting the completion of GPAT 2020 registration process will be displayed.
- A unique 12-digit application number will be mentioned on the window. The same will be sent to the candidate via text and e-mail. Click on ‘Complete Application Form’ to proceed to the next step.
Step 2- Filling the GPAT Application Form 2020
- In the next tab, some blanks will be auto-filled with the details provided during registration. Fill the rest of the blanks with more details regarding category and nationality.
- Select ‘GPAT 2020’ as the exam you want to apply for and choose four exam cities in the order of preference. Candidates will be allotted GPAT 2020 exam centres according to these selections.
- Fill your qualification, pass status, name of exam and university, year of passing/ appearing, result mode and marks.
- Enter the case-sensitive security pin and click on ‘Submit’.
- Review the filled up information and tick mark the verification parameters accordingly.
- Check on ‘I agree’ and click on ‘Final Submit’. Those who are not satisfied with the information they had provided, can click on ‘Edit Application Form data’.
- Again, a window displaying your application number will be displayed, prompting that you have completed Step 2 of the application form. Click on ‘Edit Application Form’ to go back to rectifying your form or ‘Upload Images’ to proceed.
Step 3- Upload Scanned Files
- Upload your photograph according to the specifications mentioned onscreen. The photograph can be either colored or black and white (with clear contrast and sharpness). The file size should be between 10 KB- 200 KB. The file format should be JPG/ JPEG.
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature. The size should be between 4 KB- 30 KB and format should be JPG/ JPEG.
- It must be ensured that correct images are uploaded in the right size and format.
- Enter the security pin, check-mark the box next to the declaration and click on ‘Upload’.
- A window indicating the completion of Step 3 will be displayed along with the amount of application fee you are required to pay (as per your category).
- Three options will be displayed at the end of the screen- ‘Edit Application Form’, ‘Pay Examination Fee’ and ‘Edit Uploaded Images’. Candidates can click on either one depending on their application status.
Step 4- Fee Payment
- Candidates will be required to pay the requisite fee through online mode (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI).
- After selecting SBI MOPS as the payment provider, click on ‘Proceed for payment’.
- Next, choose the mode of payment.
- Pay the application fee of GPAT 2020. The amount of application fee for different categories is as follows:
GPAT 2020 Application Fee
General/ EWS/ Non-creamy layer OBC
Females (All categories)
Transgender (All categories)
- Candidates need to select the state and city of GPAT 2020 examination which will be allotted on ‘first come- first served’ basis.
- Finally, a window intimating the completion of the application process will be displayed. Now, you will be able to download the ‘Confirmation Page’. In case, a candidate is not able to download his/ her confirmation page, it implies that his/ her application form or payment is incomplete.
What after GPAT Registration 2020?
Once the process of GPAT 2020 registration wraps on December 1, 2019, the next step that awaits is GPAT admit card 2020 which will be released by NTA on December 24, 2019. Only those candidates who accomplished GPAT 2020 application form duly within the stipulated time will be able to download their admit card from NTA website. Entry to the exam centre will not be allowed to those not carrying their GPAT admit card along. Meanwhile, candidates who successfully completed GPAT registration 2020 should start working hard on preparing for the exam. Candidates can refer to GPAT Preparation tips for getting better results in their result.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – GPAT Registration 2020
Question: When will NTA release GPAT 2020 application form?
NTA has released the GPAT application form on November 1, 2019 in online mode. The last date to fill the same is November 30.
Question: Do I need to send a hard copy of GPAT 2020 application form after completion?
Answer: No, candidates are not required to send any hard copy of GPAT application form. They will only need to fill and submit the application form online.
Question: Can I submit more than one application form?
Answer: No, one candidate is allowed to fill only one application form of GPAT 2020. Multiple applications stand a chance to be rejected.
Question: What documents are required for upload in GPAT application form 2020?
Candidates need a scanned copy of photograph and signature in the prescribed format for GPAT 2020 application form.
Question: Can I get my application fee refunded after submission of application form of GPAT 2020?
No, candidates will not be allowed for a refund after submission of application fee.
Question: Can I change the scanned photograph after submitting the GPAT application form 2020?
Answer: Candidate should upload all the details and documents carefully because an option to correct details may or may not be given.
Question: Can I make changes in my category after submission of GPAT 2020 application form?
Answer: No, candidate should add information carefully, especially material information like category, educational information, etc.
Question: Do I need to send the confirmation page of payment to NTA via post?
Answer: No, there is no need to submit any document to NTA in hard copy.