Armenia, nation of Transcaucasia, lying only south of the extraordinary mountain range of the Caucasus and fronting the north western furthest point of Asia. Toward the north and east Armenia is limited by Georgia and Azerbaijan, while its neighbours toward the southeast and west are, separately, Iran and Turkey. Naxçıvan, an exclave of Azerbaijan, outskirts Armenia toward the southwest. The capital is Yerevan (Erevan).
Average Temperature of Armenia
average January temperature in the plain and foothills is about 23° F (−5° C), whereas in the mountains it drops to 10° F (−12° C).
WHY CHOOSE STUDY MBBS GEORGIA
- Lessons taught by highly renowned and visiting lecturers from USA, UK,and Canada.
- Students get to participate in regular seminars and symposia held in other European nations.
- Bilateral Student Exchange programs on various subjects held incollaboration with universities of Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic and Finland.
- International students are permitted to take up 3 months summer job during vacations in countries like UK, Sweden, and other EU nations.
- After completing studies, a student gets the chance of applying for permanent settlement in Armenia or in other countries of Europe.
- Guaranteed Visa Assurance to deserving candidates.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Worldwide recognition of Armenia Medical Education.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Excellent quality education.
MBBS in Armenia
MBBS in Armenia is likewise be a decent choice for Indian students in light of the fact that the Medical programs in Armenia are reasonable. On the offchance that you are searching for ease MBBS in Abroad, study MBBS in Armenia would be a worthy choice for you. MBBS in Armenia keeps up the universal benchmark of medical education. Bookmyuniversity suggests MBBS admission in Armenia for setting up a great MBBS career anyplace on the planet. bookmyuniversity gives each direction to International MBBS studentsidentified with the MBBS admission in Armenia.