MHT CET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam conducted for admission into Engineering and Allied Health Sciences courses in Maharashtra. MHT CET 2019 is scheduled for multiples dates from May 2 to May 13, 2019 in online mode
Changes Introduced in MHT CET 2019
- Earlier MHT CET used to be based entirely on Class 12 syllabus of HSC Board of Maharashtra. Now, students will have to study Class 11 syllabus as well.
- In MHT CET Syllabus 2019, 20% weightage is given to class 11th standard syllabus and 80% weightage is given to class 12th standard syllabus.
- The level of difficulty of MHT CET 2019 will be raised and be almost equal to JEE Main in terms of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and NEET for Biology.
- The approximate number of questions based on the 11th standard will be 10 and 40 from class 12. The questions will be application based.
- In MHT CET 2019, questions will not be asked from the chapter on complex numbers of Class 11.