WANT TO BE A MANAGERwant to pursue MBA form Top College of India? Low rank in CAT/MAT/XAT?? Dont Worry ! We Are Here To Help You!
Details about MBA Courses
What is an MBA? Types of MBA courses? How much does it cost?T here are many confusing questions that the ever-popular 3-letter acronym (M.B.A.) generates every year, as new higher education aspirants (enamoured by the exciting opportunities that the qualification seems to promise), hit the internet for answers. “What’s an MBA?“, “How many years to complete an MBA? What is the average course duration?“, “What subjects does the course list cover?“, “What is the typical MBA course fee?” and of course, “Is it right for me?” It’s best that we start with the basics, right? If some of this sounds too trivial, feel free to jump to the section that you find the most relevant. We’ve covered all the details about the MBA on this site, from the very simple to the highly advanced MBA topics. After you’ve completed reading up on the basic information about the MBA course on this page, don’t miss the article at the bottom that explains how you can get into the best MBA colleges in the world (USA, UK, Canada, and India). While most of the information on this page (e.g. course list, types) is relevant for any MBA in India and abroad, the final article focuses on international GMAT MBA degrees. If you are seriously considering international business schools, don’t forget to read.
What is an MBA?By definition, an MBA (here’s the full form of MBA) is an internationally accepted masters (post-graduate) level degree that
- imparts a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts
- provides practical opportunities (via internships, group assignments and individual projects) to test what students learn in the class
- builds hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership
- polishes a range of soft-skills like communication, motivation and negotiation
- opens up global opportunities for career growth
- allows MBA students to start an independent business after graduating