BangladeshLand of the Bengals is a standout amongst the most densely populated nations on the planet, and its people are dominatingly Muslim. As the eastern bit of the historical region of Bengal, the territory once shaped, alongside what is presently the Indian territory of West Bengal, the area of Bengal in British India. With the partition of India in 1947, it turned into the Pakistani region of East Bengal (later renamed East Pakistan), one of five territories of Pakistan, isolated from the other four by 1,100 miles (1,800 km) of Indian region. In 1971 it turned into the free nation of Bangladesh, with its capital at Dhaka
Average Temperature of Bangladesh
April to September, are in the low to mid-90s F (30 C). April is the warmest month in most parts. The range of high temperatures in the winter months, from November to March, is greater than in the summer months. January is the coolest month, with high temperatures averaging in the mid- to upper 70s F (20 C).
WHY STUDY MBBS IN Bangladesh
- Lessons taught by highly renowned and visiting lecturers from USA, UK, and Canada.
- Students get to participate in regular seminars and symposia held in other Asian nations.
- Guaranteed Visa Assurance to deserving candidates.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Worldwide recognition of Bangladesh Medical Education.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Excellent quality education.